Psychics/Message

Question
My name is Yasuko DOB April 11th 1973.Place of birth  Milan,Italy  TIME: 9:45 PM local time.
I've been really down in the last 5 /7 years  and life has been hard both in finances and love matters.
Any news is really welcome.

Thank you.

Answer
Dear Yasuko

My first message is that you are being heard!  Your guides and angels are acknowledging your prayers - thoughts - and communication with them.  This is their way of affirming to you that your messages are getting through to them loud and clear.

It is easy to feel as though you are not being heard at times - mainly because the communication feel as though it is only one way.  This is exactly why this message is coming forth to you from the angels they are aware that you are trying to break free from a partner who does not want to let you go yet has not appreciated you by being with another.  Every time you pray or talk to your guides and angels you are opening up a direct line of communication with them.  Although they cannot answer you in the form of words - they are sending you energetic and intuitive replies.  Take time after your prayers to sit quietly.  Feel your own energy and the energy within your room.  You will start to find that you are becoming more sensitive to their presence and may also start to tune in to the divine messages they have for you.  
If you have not been speaking to your guides or angels then this message has come to encourage you to do so because you are gifted with the ability as we ALL are.  Relationships take effort on both sides and they are wanting to build their relationship with you.  Talking to Spirit is a powerful way to feel supported - connected and cared for.  Especially when we are feeling alone in our physical world.
When I am given a message this way it is because you are much more able than most to hear the messages of Spirit.  Prayer is a powerful building block in strengthening your intuitive gifts.  Begin looking for replies and answers to your prayers in your everyday world as well.  Spirit is reaching out to communicate back with you now.
It seems you are so frustrated that you are even willing to move where you are currently are just to have a fresh new start and remove yourself from the partner you are trying to part from as though seperated for quite some time refuses to give you your freedom completely.  This is not because financially you cannot afford it it is because the one who is to bring new love to you is within that area it is the hopes of you two crossing paths and coming together.  

What I can say is that by the Spring of 2014 or March around there you will be finding to means to remove the blocks of your freedom.  You will find yourself more adventurous it is the matter of being aware and seizing the moment it is there.  You want love - finance and "children" do not let nothing hold you back go for it - it is there waiting for you - you just have to believe it so - and make it manifest as so.

Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp