Psychics/missing docs

Question
pic
pic  
QUESTION: Hi,

There is a missing resident doctor named Dr. Teleka Patrick, MD/PhD whose abandoned car was found in a ditch 100 miles from her apartment/hospital. All her belongings are still in the car which is very puzzling. Dogs traced her scent back up to the highway so she probably got in the car with someone.

What happened to her? Did she run away, or meet with foul play?

Thanks

ANSWER: It feels like she did get into a car with someone who harmed her. I think she went with him against her better judgement . . . but it was cold and she was in a hurry. I think there was another person she was concerned about — a patient or friend. I get a very sad feeling about it. Wish I could be of more help.

All blessings,
Nancy

QUESTION: Thanks. Do you feel Dr. Teleka Patrick is deceased?

Who was she concerned about in the beginning. Was she running from a crazy ex-boyfriend or his jealous girlfriend who was stalking her? A crazy psychiatric patient who was stalking her?

Perhaps she was traveling that far away just to stay a few days in a safe place away from her stalker, and just by off chance and bad luck, got in a car with a serial murderer or something like that?

Answer
I really have no experience with missing persons cases . . . you might have better luck with someone in the area where she worked or was last seen. Or someone who specializes in locating missing persons. I wish I could help — sending prayers and healing energy to the young lady and all those who love her and are looking for her.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe