Psychics/motivation

Question
How do I get my motivation back to help me combat my large financial commitments and the want to better myself. DOB 3/11/83

Answer
Hi, Martin,

My suggestion would be to take a positive approach to improving your situation, because that will give you energy to move forward. A negative approach is likely to backfire.

For example: Since you turned 30 this year, you could look at that as a transition point between the life you had as a younger person and the life you want to create as an adult. What would your ideal work, life, etc. look like? What would you be doing? Just scribble your thoughts, ideas, and wishes on a piece of paper as they come to you. Then review what you have written. Obviously you can't make everything you want happen to once, but there will be at least one action step you can take toward one item on your list.

If one of your primary wishes or goals is to solve financial problems, today's action step could be finding a financial planner or debt relief counselor (many communities have such services free of charge). If you want a better job, an action step could be to look at community college programs in an area of interest that turned up on your list. The point is to take action; chunking it down into small steps makes it easier to get and stay motivated.

Hope this is helpful . . . all blessings to you!

Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe