Psychics/New start

I am a woman born on april 11,1973-my name is Yasuko-
I had a really bad marriage with Roberto,dob.august 22,1969.
He is still running after me.
My question is if you see any worthy loving man in my future here or in another country
as I am considering a country move for financial-carreer reasons.
Any features of the one  would be appreciated.

Thank you so much,

I actually do see another one for you but he is not where you might want to move. He is actually living in your home town and living within 2 miles of where you live now. He works in a family business with his father and sister. The place he works is a vibrant green outside. his mom recently passed on and he has been struggling with the loss since. He is about 5 feet 8 and his last name has a strong P in the name.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.