Psychics/Old Love

Question
Im Katrina born July 8, 1977 in Omaha, Ne Usa, 9:12pm
Chris born April 15, 1978, same birthplace, unsure of his time
My question is what is going to come of things between us now?
Backstory:met as kids, but didnt find out how we felt for each other until couple years ago. We're stuck or feel stuck in a more than friends less thsn relationship area.

Answer
Hello Katrina
First I get images of you walking away.....and I think its more than just wanting to know what is going on between the both of you its understanding.  This I hope does not sadden you but you both are soulmates.  You BOTH feel connected in some way if not in MANY ways.  There is an energy of "comfortableness" where you may feel for him to make the move but where he is waiting for you to make the move.  It seems you both go back and forth and always wind up thinking back on each other.
As to what type of soulmates you both are it is very confusing to see atleast for free.  I get images of where you both can see each other as brothers and sisters - situations where one may feel like the parent dealing with a child - and one of awkward attraction.  It also seems that you both may feel as if there is some type of Karmic or spiritual tie between the both of you.  

So there is just to too much to say of what is going to come of things between the both of you.  All I can say is I am told what can happen is what you both make it be.  Misunderstanding - distrust and confusion seems to be constantly circling about you both.
All I can say is that it does not matter how many times you walk away - it does not matter that he may or may not change - it may not matter how many times you feel it is time to end you will always find yourself wanting to reconnect and it seems it is because of the connection though confusing as hell but its there regardless.  Unless the both of you realize the connection and work on it to make something of it - it will just continue this way.  So it really depends if you both work at it and what you both make of it.  

Many Blessings
Devilvamp  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp