Psychics/From the other side

Years ago, I lost my Grandfather.  Since then, he seems to come around every so often to guide me. Well, recently I fell in love with a wonderful man that I believe is the man I was meant to marry, and I can't help but wonder if my Grandfather approves of him or perhaps sent him my way. Thank you in advance. I am Nikki 06/22/1982  and his name was Delos.

Hi, Nikki,

Your grandfather is a very kind and cheerful soul. He is showing me a little girl about 3 or 4 in a red dress . . . would that have been you? I see the two of you dancing, or you dancing for him. It feels like you were one of his first grandchildren or granddaughters, specifically. He was quite happy when you were born and you ushered in a new phase of his life in the physical world — he smiles and says nothing was the same after you came along!

Anyway — he likes your boyfriend. He did send him your way but he was not alone in that effort . . . others on the other side connected to both of you have been working on this too. It feels like you've been a bit cautious, even a bit fearful about this relationship at times . . . your grandfather says it's good to be cautious, but he emphasizes "Don't hesitate too much!" This relationship is an important learning and growing experience for both you and your boyfriend, and your grandfather wants you to know he is there for you. And he just showed me a loaf of home-baked bread.

Hope at least some of this makes sense and is helpful . . . all blessings to you!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.