Psychics/am i pregnant

Question
im trying to conceive am 2 weeks late getting negative tests  am i pregnant

Answer
Hello Claire:
I usually do not answer questions that do not follow my directions in giving me date of birth - place of birth - and time of birth and this is not to get private info this is because I also look at your astrological and numerological chart ofcourse this system may not be 100% but nothing is 100% but it does provide guidance that I trust my intuition into seeing what pertains to you to try to help you I am explaining this so that others can understand as well as to my reasons of asking for the info I ask for.  This is a reading where it is done energetically I do not see you physically in picture and person so this is actually much more harder.

BUT for some reason I ACTUALLY have a message for you so I truly hope it relates to you and not only that - that it helps you.

You are being Divinely guided right now. The gut feelings you have, the knowingness, the visions, or the inner voice are all trying to tell you something, and it is very important that you trust and follow this guidance. You know that both you and your partner has had health issues I see images of you having been to hospital constantly some type of therapy which you feel may have been harmful - your partner also seem to have something going on with him.  The spirit world is aware that this is something not lightly for you meaning you have been trying for over 2 or 3 years so this is a true desire of your heart.  
For heavenly blessings: Before entering the tub or shower repeat the Psalms 20 and while bathing concentrate on verse 5 which says "We will rejoice in thy salvation - and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfill all thy petitions.: Be assured that blessings will be plentiful.
Another option :  Write a letter or talk to God or the Spirit Worlds.  Archangel Sandalphon delivers messages to God and you will be surprised that you will be heard - you ARE heard.

I wish I can just say ofcourse yes but I am not a fake NOR do I like to give false hopes especially to one who so wants to be a mom with all her heart.  Get professional fertility help and look for signs perhaps if the situation comes forth that you cannot have a child there is the option of adoption which gives a lucky child of God to be loved by you.

Many Blessings and Happy Holidays
Devilvamp

God, the angels, and the ascended masters who love, protect, and guide you are watching over you right now. You are not alone, and you are safe!
This message reassures you that you are part of an awesome and powerful team of benevolent beings. They surround, guide, and love you constantly. If you are in danger, they will intervene with warnings or lifesaving measures. If you are afraid, they will comfort you with the energy of Divine love. If you are confused, they will whisper guidance in your ear. Have mental conversations with them about everything, and you will soon see evidence of their existence. Soon, the angels will enlist you to help other people. If you ever feel doubtful about your ability to help others, ask the angels to help you release these fears.  And NOW I will close the connection and hope with this I have proven to you that having faith can bring upon answers when the Universal Energies feel it is of urgency to do so AND that I truly put 100% of my heart in trying to help those who truly need that guidance. (Hope I did not shock you to much lol....)

***not to be picky but to rate knowledge as a 7 (though not bad....lol) I still feel it is unfair - you did not supply me any of the info I requested and still had messages to give upon you but still had the heart to give you the messages to hopefully assist you in some way and it is FREE but oh well so be it -...  Many Blessings!  ***

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp