Todd Jeffery Craig Bryson, male, August 20th 1986. Looking for a basic reading And for some insight on what I can do I better myself. Also for the past few years I have been having supernatural experiences that I don't fully understand involving light being from the other side. I don't fully understand why they have chosen to make themselves known to me in the skies on such a regular basis. any insight on that would be

You have an intuitive mind and what you are seeing are spirits. Passing by, passing over, lost ones.. you have the gift of seeing the dead and I feel like in the last 6-7 months you've had something happen in your life which enhanced this gift that you've most likely had your whole life . I do feel this is a wonderful gift and I feel like this is your calling .  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.