Psychics/Reading

Question
QUESTION: Sandra Gabaud 5/21/75 from Brooklyn NY.

ANSWER: Hello Sandra
Progress can occur in certain areas of your life, and you generally move forward during this cycle coming forth for you in the year 2014. Growth often happens due to increased restlessness and an inability to accept things for how they are. Sometimes you advance due to conflict or resistance rather than an unobstructed path. You may encounter situations that challenge your belief in yourself and what you consider to be right. If you uphold what is in your best interest, then you likely will prevail despite any ordeals. Promoting what is selfish or self-serving may make it more difficult to achieve the results that you seek.
This is the first message I get for you.  
Most of us experience a dark or difficult time at some point or another in our lives.  And though it may feel like will never end or never be better the spirit of the violet flame is here to tell you that it will be.
The only way to conquer the shadows in our life is to turn off all the lights and face the darkness head on.  This is a process of purification.  The Violet Flame shines its light providing you with the way and means to see your way out of the inner darkness - once the shadows have been conquered.  The experience you are having or have been having although painful and challenging is providing you with the means and opportunity to clearly see what is and is not working in your life anymore.  It can help you to see how you have been allowing yourself to be in the world and how you have been holding yourself back.  It can help bring the clarity to recognize the people who help server your highest good - and those who do not.  
I also get the image of a bad.  In animal medicine the bat is a symbol of change.  He holds the light to the Violet flame for you as a means of guiding you through this process of change.  When you do make your way back you will find that neither you nor your life is exactly the same as before.  Change is an inevitable part of this process.  
The message for you is to let you know it is nearly complete.  Just know that once you have made your way through you will be stronger both within yourself and on your journey.  You will have more clarity about your path and how you want to walk it.
Also I get the words "Hope" & "Reconciliation"  I am told this is trying to manifest if it hasnt already get around the beginning of 2014 perhaps January 22 around that time however I am also told that should this NOT manifest as so that the process of change for you is to let another have a chance to love what someone else let go.  Hope this resonates for you. If a Tony does not manifest it is because it is someone else that will bring you much more happiness.

Have a Merry Xmas and a New Year of New changes and LOVE.
Many Blessings!

QUESTION: I have a situation at my job with this dark skin female trying to get me in trouble. Am I going to make it out okay or will it turn out bad for me?

Answer
LOL seems we are writing back and forth to each other.  Unfortunately you left the reading open for message with no question so for free I give forth what comes quickly in connecting.  What I can add to your question is that for you to remain positive when one receives the word "Violet Flame"  that is spiritually powerful so if you put into your mind and heart and believe in the power of faith - hope and prayers you will make it out okay.  But if you let someone create negativity within you then you will let her bring you down into "darkness" or the "shadows" and it will make the situation turn out bad for you.  So I hope you take the message and use the power that is protecting you and believe in it and you will see things turn out okay than bad.

Also it can be confusing as though you wrote you were born in bklyn but shows reside in virginia I also am getting different states as well as Haiti so when looking for energy readings you have to make sure the information is true as to if you are in virginia or Pennsylvania.  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp