Todd Bryson August 20 1986. My question is does my job have as much potential as I think or am I working this hard for nothing

Happy new year!  My sense is that you are wearing a version of a mask in this job.  I'm shown you having a fu-man-chu type mustache as if it is a costume.  And you sits with scales of justice in front of you and believe that justice and fairness are external. Spirit shows me that this is an inside game of you aligning with what this notion of working your fingers to the bone is about for you.  What is it that you feel you have to prove to yourself?  When you are able to reconcile that within you, you'll move through your work life with more ease and less exhaustion.

I wish you all the best!

Angela B

I'm a psychic, medium, intuitive consultant and energy healer. I answer questions about most anything aside from death dates and lottery numbers. I often get questions on love, career, spirit guides, past lives, etc. I tend to read the energy of situations and people. I deeply enjoy helping and guiding people through this gift of channeling wisdom from the higher and unseen realms!

An intuitive all of my life, I've been reading and healing professionally for three years. I've helped over 1000 people in the past 3 years with a high degree of accuracy and comfort. People tell me I'm approachable and that they feel very comfortable with my style. I'll always bring through what is in your highest good, according to Spirit. In accordance with Spirit work -- I'll always bring through what Spirit wishes to be communicated -- which may not be what you want to hear at all times. I'll appreciate your respect of this process with Spirit.

I'm an ESPsychic which requires testing to become a part of. I'm also a member of the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums.

Publications blog, American Psychic & Medium August 2013 edition.

I'm a graduate of the Holistic Studies Institute in NYC with certifications as a psychic medium and an intuitive consultant. I am a Reiki Master and have studied various energy healing modalities. I also hold a BA of Psychology from the University of Minnesota.

Varied and International