My name is Sandra 5/21/75. Will Anthony White 6/21/70 and I ever get back together?

Hi, Sandra,

Anthony seems very angry to me  . . . he's angry about the current situation and I do sense some anger toward you, but it also feels like there's a ton of anger toward himself underneath that. He doesn't want to deal with any of it — it feels like he might have issues with substance use or abuse, and avoiding or numbing the pain seems like a much more viable option to him. Until he is ready and willing to face and heal all of this — and he is the only one who can do so —  I don't see much chance of a lasting reconciliation. It feels like you've put a lot into this relationship, and you have been an important part of his journey . . . your time together has not been wasted.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.