Psychics/Reconciliation

Question
Hello!!!
My name is Sandra 5/21/75. Will Anthony White 6/21/70 and I ever get back together?

Answer
Hi, Sandra,

Anthony seems very angry to me  . . . he's angry about the current situation and I do sense some anger toward you, but it also feels like there's a ton of anger toward himself underneath that. He doesn't want to deal with any of it — it feels like he might have issues with substance use or abuse, and avoiding or numbing the pain seems like a much more viable option to him. Until he is ready and willing to face and heal all of this — and he is the only one who can do so —  I don't see much chance of a lasting reconciliation. It feels like you've put a lot into this relationship, and you have been an important part of his journey . . . your time together has not been wasted.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe