Hi Dear,
My name is Angela. I was born on Nov 20, 1985. And, my fav color is blue. I was wondering if you can see me getting into a meaningful long term relationship with the two guys whom I am drawn to or a new person.

I keep ran into one guy who is in my school. I noticed him when he was stirring at me for the first few times that he saw me. But, I wonder if he is from the same ethnicity as I am, single and interested because he never made the move yet. There is another guy whom I saw his profile on FB. I was planing to message him and see where it goes.  

ty for ur time.

Hi Angela and thank you for allowing me to answer your important question.

In reading into your question the very first card I pulled was a card of movement.  Which means that you are still in the "Searching" path.  But I see a child being born too.  Only you can determine this connection.  You just have to trust your gut feeling and go with that.  Just remember to ask your angels for guidance.  These two guys your looking at may result into a relationship that will be a lot of work.  The guy you are to look for will come to you and he will not hesitate to let you know how he feels about you.  Patients my dear, it is a virtue.  Give it a couple more months.

Thank you again and have a Blissful day.

Le Vans

I can do one question readings for free on this website. And I can do one question follow up readings for $25.00 via

Le Vans

Hi, my name is Le Vans and I would like to Thank You for selecting my name as your source. I can answer your any one question relating to career, relationship, addiction, past lives, intuitive assistance, and messages from loved ones that have crossed over. My tools will range from tarot decks, numerology, crystal rocks, colored candles and some aromatherapy suggestions for healing purposes. I enjoy doing what I do and sending messages of healing to clients is my gratification. By providing your name, birthdate, and favorite color, you may send your question via email, chat, or text. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

I have inherited a family trait from a lineage of psychics, mediums, and channelors. I am 4th generation psychic on both sides of my family and we have been considered the strongest of previous generations. When speaking one-on-one with people, I will connect to their surrounding energy and elements whether it's in person or via chat. I have experience in numerology, angel readings, mineral crystals, and aromatherapy oil advise. My client history is sixteen (16) years in length. My readings include people that range from corporate executives, service industry, music entertainers and theatrical professionals throughout the United States and internationally in Mexico.

My education has been life itself. My college education was in business and accounting. But my intuitive education has come from within and use a lot of tools from spiritual mentors such as Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Michael Beckwith, Dr Wayne Dyer, Joel Osteen to further my knowledge and learn to control my gifts.

I am the first representative to award with their first Five (5) Star Ratings in all categories.

My clients within the past sixteen (16) years range from professionals such as corporate executives, entertainers in theater and servicing areas. All my clients reside within the United States and internationally in areas of Mexico.