Psychics/relationship

Question
Hello, I'm sort of new to this whole thing, so please bear with me he he

I was wondering if you could tell me how long my long distance relationship is going to last? I'm just getting mixed feelings
  Thank you so much!

Answer
Hi, Ellie,

I think your own intuition is telling you quite a bit here. It feels like the other person is finding the long-distance aspect more difficult than anticipated, and you are picking up on that. Although the two of you may have talked about this to some degree, there is a key aspect that isn't being aired out — and it needs to be. If you talk about it now, and I understand it's difficult, the relationship may turn a new corner. I don't see it staying the way it is now — it feels like one of you will need to move or you'll have to renegotiate the terms of the relationship. If not, I think you both are going to remain unhappy until one of you breaks it off.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe