Hello, I'm sort of new to this whole thing, so please bear with me he he

I was wondering if you could tell me how long my long distance relationship is going to last? I'm just getting mixed feelings
  Thank you so much!

Hi, Ellie,

I think your own intuition is telling you quite a bit here. It feels like the other person is finding the long-distance aspect more difficult than anticipated, and you are picking up on that. Although the two of you may have talked about this to some degree, there is a key aspect that isn't being aired out — and it needs to be. If you talk about it now, and I understand it's difficult, the relationship may turn a new corner. I don't see it staying the way it is now — it feels like one of you will need to move or you'll have to renegotiate the terms of the relationship. If not, I think you both are going to remain unhappy until one of you breaks it off.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.