Psychics/single mother

Question
i was born in karachi pakistan 14th november 1972, my hubby born 29th april,year may be 1972 or 1970, in karachi pakistan. i was married 4 years ago and have kids, but now we are living separately, i wanna know my future. do i have to take care my childern alone?

Answer
I am not familiar with the laws in your country but I believe a good lawyer can help you make sure your husband takes responsibilities to his action or at least pay for his kids survival. numerology wise he is like a baby and will follow his mother whatever she say to him what makes relationship in his life impossible but if you have kids together he should care for them financially. numerology wise also this relationship was never good to begin with and better when you are apart from each other so I hope you will be able to completely divorce him .

Psychics

Inbal