Psychics/spiritual path

My name is Irene june 7th and live in alberta,canada. My faith has been tested as things within my family(financially) have not been going well. I have always believed that God has a plan for us all and that He does not put us in situations that he knows we cannot handle. I am wondering, where am I spiritually and am I on the right path. Is the issues my family dealing with a result of not being on the right spiritual path. With that being said, if it is not too much to ask may you also give me a angel reading and tell me about my guardian angel.

Thank you again for your time,
God Bless!

Warm greetings Irene and welcome!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

The first Scripture I am receiving from Spirit concerning your question is from PROVERBS 18:24 (KJV).

"A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." This Scripture is speaking to you about cohesiveness between and among those who matter the most to you including employers. Your mention of finances or rather the lack of them indicates a need for a clear path towards greater understanding about the need for maintaining harmony with those who provide the finances as they are the ones who help to keep your family afloat. If there are differences that have caused work to decline or be ended then examine the "WHY" of it fully. What happened to cause that? Is there something that could have been worked out to save the situation? Was there true effort made to keep finances in order and work secure? The answer may very well lie in one of those questions!

Therefore, a person needs to have friends and amicable associations with others in order to help them out not only in their time of worst need but with matters pertaining to one's on-going livelihood. You can begin to understand, I'm sure, why all must fall within the right order in life so that all can be squared out and there will be no decline in income that is so necessary to keep moving forward for virtually all families.

Secondly, Jesus Christ speaks: "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." -- MARK 11:24 (KJV) This appears to be a very misunderstood Scripture that truly holds the Key to many situations in life and their outcome! Jesus is plainly telling us with His omniscient wisdom that if you desire better finances you can have them! But it is your 'doubt' or from whoever desires them that will keep you/them from obtaining it. Is your faith strong? Do you have even a little bit of faith in that which you are seeking? Are you seeking what you desire in the right way? One way to know if you are, with guidance from this Scripture, is to follow *exactly* what is is saying. Let's go back and take it point by point. "What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, ..."  But how many people truly pray to God about things rather than just saying "Oh, I wish I was rich and could afford this and that...?"  Prayer to God is needed in this very instance as Jesus is telling us. And "... believe that ye receive them, ..." Again, how many people truly believe deep within their heart and soul, REALLY BELIEVE they are going to receive what they are desiring? Not many. Wishful thinking perhaps but Believe? Perhaps not. Oh yes, they will pray about it, in their own way, and expect instant results. But it does not work that way. Prayer is part of the equation. But being aligned with God through His Divine Son Jesus, first, is the major part of it. Are those who pray for something, truly WITH Jesus right now? Honestly? If not, why not? Is it lack of faith that is keeping you back? Do they not know who Jesus is? Are they so much in desire of what they want that they totally forget the *Source* of all that is, that being God through Jesus Christ? If the answer to the latter is yes then you have your answer. You see, you can't put man's desire before and above God. You can't place it first. Prayer is reaching out to God, which is the very first step.

Then, the Scripture continues with "...and ye shall have them." But again, a person can Have what they desire if it is right and just that they receive it. Obviously, if one desires evil or negative things against others or dark power for themselves, or extravagant things such as extreme wealth, winning a lottery, etc. that is not appropriate, and they pray about it, it is not going to be granted as God does not work that way. All has to be done for the humble good of self as well as others. Which brings us back to your original question about lack in your life and where you are on our spiritual path. Did you know that whatever path one is currently on right now is entirely the product of their own thinking? It is! As one thinks, that is what he or she becomes. If there is a lack of finances right now that is more than likely due to negative thinking in that you cannot obtain what you truly need in order to get ahead. But you are right that God has a plan for everyone and further right in that He does not or will not give you more than you can possibly bear. However, many tend to quit rowing in the middle of a race. They just give up. Well, God has given you the power to continue rowing, as well as the oars, until you get to your destination! Until you WIN! But did you choose to pursue that course? Or did you just quit early on in the game? A truthful answer will reveal the reason(s) why you either succeeded or did not succeed.

Finally, the last Scripture given is again by Jesus. "There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man." -- MARK 7:15 (KJV)

This reveals that no matter what you hear or see or feel coming from others, such as 'you will not make it', or 'you're not good enough to win', or 'you are worth very little', etc. they cannot hurt you unless you fully Allow it to! That is similar to the old saying "Sticks and stones will hurt my bones but words will never harm me." However, whatever YOU say, whatever YOU do, whatever YOU think, and how YOU act Can and Does hurt you if you are not careful of what you have said, done, thought and how you have acted which comes out fully from You. So, once again you are being shown that it is all up to You how you will shape and pattern your life and thus your future by the type of things you are thinking about right now. If you want greater financial success thus, freedom, don't remain stymied with negative thoughts that it cannot be obtained. If you feel you are not on the right spiritual path, then why are you feeling that way? There may be some truth to those feelings deep down so, what are YOU or the person concerned going to do about it to change it into something entirely Positive? Place one foot in front of the other and set out to rectify that situation right now while it is fresh in your mind!

It all comes around full circle once again to the starting point which is YOU! The very moment you realize that you are going to grab the bull by the horns and take charge of the situation that you are confronting, that's the very moment when the dynamics will change to help propel you to VICTORY! But it will take work. It will take effort. Yet it will ALWAYS start with you and continue with God's help! Are you ready to accept that challenge? Do you want to take the first step? Then Do So Right Now!

Thank you for your excellent questions, Irene, and about the angel reading, we regret that we are not offering that type of reading at this time. But just as you mentioned, you do have a guardian angel, as does everyone else, who has been present in your life since birth and will remain with you until your final breath is taken and you return to spirit at your appointed time. Angels are not to be prayed to but rather approached as a good, trusted, close friend in times of need. God has given angels charge over us as per Scripture.

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading, Irene. Please know that God is with you at all times and loves you much more than you will ever know! May God bless you richly and be with you as you walk along your spiritual path and guide you as you reach out to Him in daily prayer!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)  

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.