Psychics/Stay or not to stay?

Hello Vans,
My name is Yasuko born on April,11,1973.
Female-favorite colour,light purple.
My question is -
Should I stay in the current place/country for a better future
or should I move?
I am concerned  financial wise above all.
Thank you in advance,

Hello Yasuko and thank you for allowing me to answer your important question.

Yasuko, I am confirming your question.  You are currently trying to resolve issues where you are currently residing and that is what's detaining you there.  You know deep in your heart that you are done and in the need of a prominent change.

You will begin to see signs and receive message of your direction via your current work environment and from people that you've had some animosity towards or don't really enjoy their company, but it's important for you to hear their messages in order to reflect and move on.  Clarity is what's coming to you next and it'll be better to determine your decisions and how to handle it best.

Now as for moving away to a different country? I do not see happening in the very near future, however an offer of relocation will be presented to you around this time next year.

Once again, I thank you and I wish you a Blissful day.

Le Vans

I can do one question readings for free on this website. And I can do one question follow up readings for $25.00 via

Le Vans

Hi, my name is Le Vans and I would like to Thank You for selecting my name as your source. I can answer your any one question relating to career, relationship, addiction, past lives, intuitive assistance, and messages from loved ones that have crossed over. My tools will range from tarot decks, numerology, crystal rocks, colored candles and some aromatherapy suggestions for healing purposes. I enjoy doing what I do and sending messages of healing to clients is my gratification. By providing your name, birthdate, and favorite color, you may send your question via email, chat, or text. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

I have inherited a family trait from a lineage of psychics, mediums, and channelors. I am 4th generation psychic on both sides of my family and we have been considered the strongest of previous generations. When speaking one-on-one with people, I will connect to their surrounding energy and elements whether it's in person or via chat. I have experience in numerology, angel readings, mineral crystals, and aromatherapy oil advise. My client history is sixteen (16) years in length. My readings include people that range from corporate executives, service industry, music entertainers and theatrical professionals throughout the United States and internationally in Mexico.

My education has been life itself. My college education was in business and accounting. But my intuitive education has come from within and use a lot of tools from spiritual mentors such as Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Michael Beckwith, Dr Wayne Dyer, Joel Osteen to further my knowledge and learn to control my gifts.

I am the first representative to award with their first Five (5) Star Ratings in all categories.

My clients within the past sixteen (16) years range from professionals such as corporate executives, entertainers in theater and servicing areas. All my clients reside within the United States and internationally in areas of Mexico.