Psychics/Todd Bryson

Question
My name is Todd Bryson. Looking for a strait forward ready in an effort to stay on path and further my understanding

Answer
Warm greetings Todd!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking for a reading that will speak about staying on the right path and helping your understanding of things.

The first Scripture I have received is directly from what Jesus Christ has said to us. "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -- MATTHEW 7:7 (KJV)

This reveals the fact that being aligned with Jesus you can ask of Him the things that you want to understand more about, as in this case being your question, and you will be able to obtain an answer from God. But you first have to look for God and approach Him before the answer can be revealed. Therefore, you need to approach God as your Creator and Heavenly Father, with the attitude that since He is omniscient, all-knowing, and knowing you so much better than you know yourself, He will be able to assist you to maintain a good course in life as you travel through your many pathways. Look at Him as your eternal compass that will provide the right direction in your life whenever you ask for it or need it. Keep the faith and let God be your guide!

Secondly, I was given a Scripture from NUMBERS 6:26 (KJV) "The LORD lift up His Countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." Therefore, since God is your Heavenly Father, He looks upon you as one of His children with good favor! He stands ready to help you in your struggles, situations, misunderstandings, etc. and listening to His ever-loving words of Truth and grace will make you feel more peaceful afterwards. If you are going through hard times right now, know that God is right there beside you! This Scripture has brought that out. You are also receiving the call to become more aligned to God through further prayer and trust in Him. In life, many people can become dis-connected from their True Source -- God. When that happens they begin to wonder about things and inquire about life and all that is happening to them since without God as their primary source and direction in life they will surely find themselves lost. So, this is a call to heed that message and know that you need never fear being alone because you are not! But you must make a greater effort to reach out and foster *greater Belief in God* in order to have His plan more complete in your life.

Finally, the following Scripture appears for you. "And He answering said, Thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbor as thy self." -- LUKE 10:27 (KJV)

This Scripture holds a very important KEY for you! It speaks of your needing to have the proper affection for God and loving Him with your entire being as indeed He loves you. When your love is mutual in that manner only GREAT things can happen! When you feel like you're slacking off from giving God the proper attention and respect each day, through thanks and prayer, you are being reminded that the only way to gain favor with Him is to foster a deeper affection for who He is and what He represents in your life. You can gain much knowledge through God in different ways. From prayer, you ask your questions or espouse your concerns to God. In meditation, you hear and listen to His response. And in dreams God can indeed come, as Scripture has spoken about, to give you the rightful, loving, benevolent messages that will help awaken you to understand things so much better than you presently do.

But this Scripture further reveals the need to love your neighbors as you do yourself. If you find you cannot love your neighbors, that is, your friends, co-workers, relatives, etc. you need to go introspectively and ask yourself if you truly love yourself first. If you do not love yourself first, then how can you love your neighbor? And the importance is great in loving your neighbor and cannot be underestimated because Love Is the KEY! God has taught us that we must Love Unconditionally. That is, to love ourselves as well as others without conditions of any kind! Simply let love flow from your heart to another. When you find that you can love God, yourself, and your fellow man, then you have found the greatest gift that God has given unto you that can only reap the good fruits of which you are seeking.

Thank you for your question, Todd, and may God richly bless you always in all ways!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)  

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†