Psychics/Career Family Life

Dear Sir,

please accept my thanks & regards for your noble guidance.

As mortals, we all want a Healthy life, Stable career, Good Marriage, Healthy Child/ children & enough funds to manage daily life & any emergencies.

Kindly advise by when will I get a good stable job, career & please advise overall future of my married life & children?

Please pardon if question is not so accurately phrased as desired. Current situation is such that Life is more confusing & find chaos in all areas.... please guide & oblige.

Name : Rajesh Satyal
DOB : 27 September 1969
place : Delhi

Thanks & regards

The Dalai Lama gave one clever advise to your condition dear Rajesh and it is when you cant change the circumstances try changing your attitude toward it, yes everyone seek happiness but not for every one there is one way to make them happy and it seem that in this life time you were born to become a teacher and spiritual being and less hard working and materialist and this is the reason why you cant find yourelf married, earning lost of money and having stability. Numerology suggest you seek spiritual fate seek a teaching job, and become teacher to others around you, you will be able to travel and experience many adventures but I cant promise you that you will end up married in a house. If you skill to love giving guide to others and help them in their way you will find that you lack of nothing and dont need to worry about your property or money. this is as good as advise I can give you right now in this frame of work, in the future if you feel to ask more question you are welcome to hire my services.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site