Psychics/Contacting the descease

Hello, I have the worst day ever since I was born and I just new to talk to my grandpa. Please let him know I think of him and I love him very much. But if you could also please ask him about my life. Will it get better, love wise, or just overall happiness improvement. Thank you very much. Oh and if this matters date of birth: Feb. 2, 1988

Hello Maggie,
Thank you for contacting me. Sorry to hear you have had such a bad time (day) recently. The first thing I can say is that your grandpa AND other decesaed members of your family who have cared for you are delighted that such a bad experience has caused you to reach out to them. They are lovingly chuckling that something that you have named as so unpleasant has been the very thing that will bring forth understanding that will guide you well. No matter how bad you thinks things were, they encourage you to see the fun and irony in this - not becuase it's funny but becuase by joining them in humour, you turn your mind and feelings in the right direction for you to whizz ahead out of this bad time - as opposed to limping your way our all bruised and tragic. Neither your grandpa or the rest of your deceased clan (and there is quite a gang of them) are there with a box of tissues for you to comfort you in your time of misery. They wont join you in negative meotion of any kind. Instead they do they one thing that is really useful. They hold you in their conscioussness as the happy, confident, powerful, creative, joyous, blessed and focused being that you really are AND they call you to a place where you will again know your true self. Whatever has happened - and your gang really want you to get this - whatever has happened, the only thing that is making you feel bad is the fact that a situation has caused you to forget who you really are. This is all that ever happens to anybody in any situation. You have forfeited the knowledge you have of yourself in the mistaken beleif that you can control situations and people around and all that is happening is that the people and situations are playing out in a way that is causing you unpleasnt experiences and negative emotion - the result being that you feel helpless. Maggie, you have to remember who you are by blocking out all of that stuff you can't ever really control - you have to remember who you really as just as your grandpa and others are holding to you be - and they will never settle for anything less than what they know AND neither should you.

I'm not going to say more becuase I'm understanding that this is already enough for you to come to terms with at the moment. Fron your current perspective on things this is about all that you are going to be able to hear. You will figure your way out of this bad time if you factor out as much 'other stuff' as possible and focus on your own natural state of well being. Your grandpa and others are with you even though it is not in a physical way, but they are calling you to your true self and do not join you in your place of desolation. Feel your way to where they are calling you Maggie - you just have to factor out everyone and everything else. This is not selfishness - if you focus on you and get you in right relation to yourself again then the other things will fall into place too, no doubt about this - 100% accurate.

I hope the above is meaningful to you. If it is not at this moment in time, then come back and read it again. It is the best and only secure way out of your current place of feeling so bad. Please accept my very best wishes. Roy Pierce

Roy Pierce

I can answer questions concerning people's desire to have some form of contact with deceased friends or relatives or, if required, animals. In summary, I consider myself an expert on communication between physical and non-physical reality. While I can act as a medium, I prefer to teach people how to make contact themsleves. I would prefer questions to be marked as private, if possible. Please not that information to answer questions of this kind is not immediately available, effort and time are required to establish a satisfactory response so please do not mind that it may take a day or two to receive an answer - this does not mean I have forgotten you. I am currently living and working in south east Asia so there is a time factor there too for those who contact me from Europe and the States - it is, however, an absolute pleasure to deal with people from all over the globe.

As an ordained minister, I have had 15 years experience in dealing with bereavement and bereaved people. Many have asked if it is possible to contact deceased people. I beleive it is possible for anyone to contact any non-physical reality and I have helped many people do this from different cultures, religions and countries.

Caritas International / Roman Catholic Church

E-book and website pending

I have a Diploma in Philosophy and an MA in Theology for Ministry from the Catholic University of Leuven.

as per educational credentials above

Many bereaved people from various religions and cultures and countries.