Psychics/my dreams

Question
Hi, i have just been curious about my dreams. i dream of places where i have never been and later come to know that that place really exist. i have occassional dreams about god and about snakes.sometimes my dream even comes true. And what is more weird i often dream of strange people wearing red and black cloaks, sometime they just encircle me and projects like a blue energy ball to me and sometime they just stand by and watch me. i have just been curious about that. do you have answer about such dreams? thanks for helping.

Answer
The psychic ability to perceive the future is called precognition, and often precognitives will dream the future.  If you want to develop the ability further, try to use it deliberately while you are awake.  Regular practice is the key to developing any ability.

I'm sorry that I cannot interpret your dreams: my expertise lies with psychic abilities, and most dreams are not psychic.  I don't do readings.

Psychics

Winged Wolf