Psychics/Fertility/Pregnancy

Question
My husband and I
My husband and I  
My name is Kelsey. My birthdate is December second of 1993. My husband Kevin was born on December fourteenth of 1986. I would like to know when we will conceive our first child and the gender. Thank you so much in advance.

Answer
numerology suggest that if you will have a baby its  most likely to be twins also timing wise is not very clear , also I have to be honest with you if this is an update picture you might want to work on your weight a bit because it can be of obstacle for your fertility and also give you a really hard time in carry healthy pregnancy . the tarot suggested that its likely you will get pregnant within four months but were giving also a bit of a warning about the health of this pregnancy .  

Psychics

Inbal