Psychics/will we be more then friends?

my name is lisa dec 4,71 and my friend chris oct 28,77 we have been friends for 4 years and i was wondering do you think we will ever become more then friends some day? thanks, Lisa

It feels like Chris is friends with you during his single time for you to help him with practical aspects - I'm not entirely sure what this is, but that's for you to know. I can feel the love you have for him, but it feels one sided at the moment. Because there's a barrier between both of you, where hearts are closed down for fear of rejection. If you communicate honestly, and take away this 'practical aspect' then Chris just might respect you as a dating partner. All the best Lisa.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there