Psychics/Are they hearing me?

I am in a terrible place in my life and struggle to get through the day. My brother, who I was very close to, died twenty seven years ago and I have been asking him for help or a sign. But nothing happens. Is he hearing me?

Hello Jeannie, thank you for contacting me. Sorry that you are going through such a tough time. I'm going to answer your question very clearly and quickly. Then I'm going to try and get your brother to guide me as I type to get information across to you from his persepctive - which is one of pure conscious intelligence.

yes - he can hear you. Not that he has ears, but what you think and feel emits a vibration that exists at frequencies that your brother recieves. There is nothing wrong with saying that he hears you - it's just that it is more like picking up a radio station that is broadcasting - he tunes into your thought - this is a bit more accurate as a way to understand how he 'hears' you.

yes, he replies BUT he can't receive that information on your behalf - he can't make you 'get it'. From your pace of desolation and intense negatice emotion, your general vibration is too out for you to receive what your brother communicates. Again, think of a radio. Your brother is broadcasting on 99.9FM but you are not in a good place and your radio dial is pretty much stuck on 95.5Am. Well, with all the love and good will in the world, you are just not going to hear what is being broadcast on 99.9FM - the frequencies are too far apart.

I don't mean to go off point but it would be nice if you can underdstand why you feel that your brother is not responding as such - it's just a matter of tuning - except in place of a dial you have to tune your feelings. That's easier said than done of course - especially when. like yourself, people are going through particularly bad times.

Now let me try and 'tune into' your brother and get him to guide my typing. I don't re-read or edit what I type so you may have to read it a few times to make some sense of it. I consider it a private communication and just stop - I often have no idea what I have written and never check to see. Anyway, let's see how it goes....

Jean (not Jeannie), there is no need to feel alone - we are all here, all of us that continue to love and care for you and even though you canlt see us becuase we have done with clumsy bodies we had you can know that we are still with you, Do you remember those times when you thought you hear me after I died? they were real - you have been picking up on my presence many times but you have dismissed or doubted it - you were always more dubious and careful than the rest of us, you would have made a great detective (he is chuckling) ... Now sis, you need to realise that the only thing you need to do is to get yourself feeling better and we know that can't just happen so here is what we encourage you to do. You go and buy a plant that catches your eye. Forget everything else, don't worry about your breathing, buy a plant that you really like. take it home - put it anywhere where you are sure to notice it each day - we don't even mind the bathroom (he is chuckling again). When you want to feel better about anything, we want you to go to that plant and loving put your hands around its leaves and take a deep breath and relax - that will allow us to connect with you and inspire you. Its not that we are in the plants - plants were your thing not ever mine (laughing) but the plant acts as a way to bring you to a place where you can sense us and we can guide you to a better feeling place even though the people and situations around appear not to have changed. You can;t control them and neither can we - so together we are going to factor it all out and focus on you feeling good about being you. If you knew the amount of joy and love with which we know you from our presepctive then you would want to jump out the window and fly - its immense jean - far more than you can imagine. Even though you feel bad the truth is there is nothing on that planet that is worth you feeling bad about, nothing, never had been and never will be. We have got you - and the plant will help you get it. You just have to go shopping - and dont be mean (laughing again) - decide what catches your eye before you investigate the price tag (laughing) - shopping Jean - go get that plant and stop worrying...

Jeannie, I don't know what terrible times you are having but I can teel you your brother and others are looking at you with huge love and such confidence in you that they are communicating so much humour. I hope whatever has been written is of some meaning to you, at least at some level. I hope that things will get better for you very soon - I have a feeling that knowing your brother is present and not just your brother is already pointing you powerfully in the right direction to quickly acheive a life experience that is more pleasing to you than your current experience. I send you my very best wishes, Roy Pierce

Roy Pierce

I can answer questions concerning people's desire to have some form of contact with deceased friends or relatives or, if required, animals. In summary, I consider myself an expert on communication between physical and non-physical reality. While I can act as a medium, I prefer to teach people how to make contact themsleves. I would prefer questions to be marked as private, if possible. Please not that information to answer questions of this kind is not immediately available, effort and time are required to establish a satisfactory response so please do not mind that it may take a day or two to receive an answer - this does not mean I have forgotten you. I am currently living and working in south east Asia so there is a time factor there too for those who contact me from Europe and the States - it is, however, an absolute pleasure to deal with people from all over the globe.

As an ordained minister, I have had 15 years experience in dealing with bereavement and bereaved people. Many have asked if it is possible to contact deceased people. I beleive it is possible for anyone to contact any non-physical reality and I have helped many people do this from different cultures, religions and countries.

Caritas International / Roman Catholic Church

E-book and website pending

I have a Diploma in Philosophy and an MA in Theology for Ministry from the Catholic University of Leuven.

as per educational credentials above

Many bereaved people from various religions and cultures and countries.