Psychics/life

Question
Hello my name is letia lynch 12/16/1994 born at 11:43 in philadlephia, pennsylvania, usa last year wasn't a good year for me and I was wondering if you see any changes in my life this year and the year be a good one. Thanks

Answer
Hello Letia:
I will give you as much as I can as a free reading for you:  This is what I get:Because you have gone through many, many tests, you are now in a position to help others go through them. The cosmos was not punishing you. It was actually making you ready for real love (which happens this year) and for the role you are to play in life.

It is only when it is time to compete that he or she recognizes the value of it. Many of you were pushed to the edge, but happily you were not pushed over it. Love is the main headline this year it has been seen this way since June 2012.  There is a need to purify the financial life, eliminate waste and inefficiencies and, most importantly, negative financial attitudes.
You need to have many projects in progress, so when you get bored with one you can go to another. However, the danger (as always) is dispersing your energy in too many directions. Success requires focus. Your main areas of interest this year are finance; home and family;creativity and leisure activities; love and romance (until June 27);after June 27 there is personal transformation for you.  (avoid worry and anxiety like the plague, as they drain energy and are the spiritual root causes of heart chakra).
This will be a very prosperous period. The first half of the year is OK, but the latter half is much, much better. You will end the year financially and in better financial circumstances than when you began. The most interesting thing this year (and for the next two years) is the spiritual connection to earnings. But so far this year for you seems to focus more on the topic of love.  
It is good every now and then to take a vacation from the self and its personal desires and interests. Many of the problems in life come precisely from too much self focus, too much ‘me’. Letting go of ‘me’ for a while is a liberating kind of experience.  THAT way you do not feel so much of a feeling I am getting from you which is a feeling of Exile - from yourself where thru your energy I am hearing "what about me" "what about my needs" But you need not concern yourself too much about this. Your needs will be met by the karmic law.

There is no need to sacrifice your personal interests on behalf of others. What good is creative power if we are not sure what to create? So the need now is for mental clarity. Which will come to you around the end of this month btw.  Interior activities go better than exterior activities, thus if you have career or financial goals, build the inner conditions for them now. Visualize, speak the word, fantasize – get into the feeling of what you want.

On the more mundane level, this indicates working more from home, pursuing the career from home. Family is your career, but they are also helping the career in subtle ways. Perhaps you don’t see it just yet, but it is happening.  I also hear the word "marriage" coming as a possible thought or desire within you if wrong sry but this is what I get from you energetically and since this is free to connect deeply takes hours and energy.
So looking a lil into you and 2013 things seem to be changing for you and it seems pretty good.  
There is only one warning or advice I see that I need to give you: I am told you tend to be open and honest. You speak the truth regardless of consequences. But now, this attitude can have explosive consequences that you don’t need. Speak the truth by all means, but temper it with sensitivity.  You will hurt someone that doesn't deserve to be hurt so do have that in mind.  
Well that is as much as I can give you..Good luck and Many blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp