Psychics/Life

Question
The past two years have been very difficult and I draw close to Christ through the Holy Spirit.  It has been such a long dry time on all accounts, sometimes I feel despair setting in, do you sense any change?  Thank you

Answer
Hi Barbara:

Bless your heart--you are so sweet and earnest in your faith.  I'm sorry the last few years have been difficult for you.  I can relate somewhat. 2 chapter 4 Corinthians says  

"In every way we're troubled, but we aren't crushed by our troubles. We're frustrated, but we don't give up.

Barbara--don't give up! God's promises are not empty--he delivers!  He wants a fulfilling, prosperous life for you.  It's ok to feel frustrated.  Frustration because of life's difficulties, things that happen, boredom, but it is temporary.  

Pray for God's strength to deliver you, His peace and guidance in your life.  Next, do a self-evaulation of your life--are there things you can do to spice it up yourself? A friend of mine told me years ago--'sometimes you have to create your own fun!"  Boy, was she right.  I used to wait for Prince Charming or some elf to come along and rescue me from my blah life.  When only in truth, we are responsible for our own happiness.  It's not what happens to us--its how we handle it.  Make a list of things you are thankful for now and start thanking God, showing some gratitude in your prayers.  Next, can you be of service to anyone? Something to help take the focus off your depression and make you feel good about helping others at the same time? I think there probably is--i sense a talented, kind person in you.

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic