Psychics/Long Distance Love

Question
Hi, my name is Joelle DOB Jan 26th 1989. I have had had bad luck with relationships in the past and have been heartbroken several times so I do not know who to trust anymore. Recently I began talking to Julien DOB Oct 15th 1988 after meeting him from a dating app. He lives in France, but I am smitten with him. I was wondering if you foresee anything for us even though he is far away.

Answer
Dear Joelle it seem many times you have some ideas about how things should happen in the world and you forget to include in your decision the opinion of others about it and check with them if they feel the same as you are and this is the cause of most heartbreaks in your life
also since you like to be the one that run the show and take care of everything it is likely that you attract to your life people who prefer to receive more then to give and not always they are greateful for your good intentions, mostly because they dont know you expect them to do the same
learning to listen will be the first easy step to help you find a good partner, because most of the time my dear they will tell you about their false and problems and you will be able to be more careful with your expectation toward them and suffer less disappointments.
its the same with Julien who is very charming but very child like, tend to promise things but not sure to keep them, very sensitive and very easy to get tempted and is not your one and only. so you can enjoy your long distance bond but best to avoid thinking this is going to become real relationship in the future.  

Psychics

Inbal