Psychics/Long distance new boyfriend cont.

Misty and Damien
Misty and Damien  
QUESTION: I met a guy from France through a mutual friend. He was visiting my friends in Dallas. We instantly hit it off.  He was back to France in a week. We really miss each other and Skype and text regularly. He is coming to see me in two weeks. Do you see our long distance relationship working for the best?

ANSWER: Dear Misty,

You both were in relationships not very long ago, and neither of them ended well. The man you thought was someone who could give you the love that you wanted was not at all what he seemed. The love you invested was not returned, and you were left with the feeling that you wasted your time and efforts, gaining nothing.

Damien had to make a hard but decisive choice in ending his. The energies were not flowing smoothly and he has focused on some practical truths, even to a simplistic fault.

That being said, he has his emotions under control and, though this is an infatuation at this point, good things may grow from it. If you can leave the comfort of having the type of relationship you have grown to know, this sacrifice can open you up to emotional fulfillment that you have not yet enjoyed. Take it slow; give yourself time to leave behind the familiar past that no longer serves your happiness.

Many Blessings,

QUESTION: Your insight was amazing, and I feel you were connected to my situation. We both just came out of difficult relationships, both just as you described. Aside from the obvious that he's in France and I'm in Texas- there is another issue: Damien is 24 years old, and I am 38. I know! Crazy. I guess this is also where I need your advice; is this an issue, or will or could it be one? I am very young spirited, teach high school, and am usually mistaken by my students as being late twenties or early thirties.  I've kept myself together physically and have a very youthful outlook on life. I tend to always gravitate toward younger men, but not usually this young! I'm laughing at myself just writing this to you. Fourteen years is a big gap, but with Damien it seems irrelevant. What are your thoughts or feelings toward this? Your last comments seemed to move in a positive direction for the two of us- does this knowledge change anything? I eagerly await your thoughts-

Dear Misty,

You both are in very favorable steads to make this relationship work. Your experience has taught you patience and the power of intention. His youth still retains the idealism that drives the valiant forward.
There will be challenges to overcome from those whom you regard as confidants. These will be smoothed over and a new mastering of your world will emerge.

Courage and Joy,

As an intuitive psychic, I employ my gifts primarily without physical aids. I do use Tarot or a speculum when the situation requires. I may also channel information through dreams. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I provide insight into influences and circumstances that affect the situations with which you are concerned. I do not answer absolute questions. For example: if asked “Will my Ex come back?”, I will not answer “Yes” or “No”. I will provide you with descriptions of people, events, issues, challenges and opportunities that are influencing you both. I may also recommend ways to address these factors. As your destiny is determined by both fate and choice, the future is not absolute. I do need from you a description of the issue. I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. Although trained in mediumship, I am not a practicing medium. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek; Regional Tarot Practitioners Association

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every reading confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).