Me( Alexander Brown) and my ex-girlfriend( Hollie Allen) broke up, I want to know if me and her will get back together? If so will it be in the near future? And will her parents be okay with it this time?
Our birthdays are December 11th 1994 and November 5th 1996.

Hi Alexander .. First of all I must start off by saying BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!! Definetly soulmates!! And I love the color she's wearing too.. That tells me she's a fun easygoing person at heart. But towards the end she became cold? Bitter if u will.. She still loves u no doubt.. And although I may have thought about trying to move on, You know you are not able too.. Listen , there's too much I'm feeling in this .. My best advice is for u to visit my website u can contact me there. If my " contact now " button is off I've been issues with it :( feel free to text me ... Godbless hope to hear from u soon..

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics