Psychics/love

Question
IRENE
JUNE 7TH 1993
TANZANIA
AROUND 1AM

My last long term relationship ended with cheating and trust issues. I have since met some great guys the past month in my city here in Canada but I am currently in an on again off again relationship with a man who lives a little over a 1000 miles away from me, which has stopped me from fully getting to know other guys and has made me miss, what i see now as a lot of chances! We have yet to meet in person and this is because I am going to school in a different country for a couple years, making our distance even grater. I am confused because I don't know if I am wasting my time. My question to you tonight is if there will be a point in my life where love will go right for me for once and i will find that special someone to marry?

Thank you in advance!

Answer
Hello Irene
Yes there will be a point in your life where love will go right for you and you will find that special person to marry it seems you will have two options: One is the sign of Libra - the other the sign of Aquarius....whomever it is you choose as long as there are no obstacles and changes in your road as you have the freewill to do you will be married by May of 2018.  
Life is beginning anew for you. Now is the time to put your best foot forward; to take up a hobby or other activity that will freshen your thinking and broaden your general activities; to look ahead.

This is an active year with many decisions to make. Your affairs are making a new start. The next nine years' experience will depend a great deal on what you do and don't do this year. It calls for strength of purpose, clear thinking, and listening to your inner voice.  You feel this is an end to an era or at least a certain phase of your life - you are taking stock and looking where you want to go from here. This ending is not one for regret but for rejoicing. Soon you will enjoy the rewards for your past efforts. As with any period of endings, many opportunities will present themselves and the choice that you make will have far reaching implications that could change your life dramatically.
what you most want at this time is a successful conclusion after all your hard work - well that time is close. This is a time for completion and satisfaction, the final change is here and you've done your best to win through. So your decision is school is your foot in the correct road to your path in the future.
Lies and insecurity are likely to be prominent in your life at the moment, you are afraid of being deceived and feel that you are being misled. Trust your instincts and let them guide you away from those who may seem charming but are only out for their own gains. Your turbulent emotions are muddying the waters - step back and try to find clarity of mind, although this may seem difficult. You will be illuminated the way and don't worry, it will turn out alright in the end.
Many Blessings and good luck to you.  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp