Psychics/where is this love going?

My name is Carrie (dob- 01/20/1980)and I've been seeing an amazing guy named Patrick (dob- 08/01/1978)for about 7 months now. I'd really love to think that I've finally found the man that I'm going to spend the rest of my days with except I'm super worried that he's gonna wake up one day and figure out he doesn't love me! I haven't had the best relationships in the past but him, I'm head over heels in Love... Do you see this going all the way? Is what I'm feeling the real thing for once?

Thank you for your time...

Hi Carrie! Well.. I see a great connection between you and this man. I feel he came into your life without u looking for love at all .. I do see a soulmate connection here .. However.. U have had alot of bad luck in love and this will once again try to cause a disturbance between u and him and concerning a woman from his past.. I will need to speak to u to feel the energies stronger .. U can reach me at 954-665-4452 Godbless :)

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics