Psychics/Love

Question
About five months ago I was seeing this guy for a few weeks.  I was starting to really like him when he kind of slowly started to disappear on me.  I think he was starting to see his ex again at that point (A girl he had been seeing before me only for a few months and about which he told me that relationship had been doomed from the start). Now I know for sure they are seeing each other and have been for a a few months, although they seem not to be official yet.  I still think about him and need to know if me and him are meant to be together and if he will ever reappear in my life?

Answer
Hi Rose:

Why do you need a "two-timer" in your life who goes behind your back in secret and who isn't completely honest with you.  He is a cheater! Move on--you don't need this clown.  There is someone you will meet within the next year who thinks you are so special he only has eyes for you.  Hold onto your standards and don't settle for this.  Think of what it would be like if you married a person who is a cheater--a life of heartbreak and if children come into the picture it complicates things further.  Do a self-examination of yourself and write down your values and also the traits you want in a mate.  God bless.

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic