Psychics/Love

Question
Hi Edson:

Can you please tell me if or when I will ever experience a love relationship in my life?? Maybe give me some information about the circumstances that may unflod here. Still never had any lve experience.

DOB 18th June 1981.

Thank you.
Xavier

Answer
Dear Xavier,

In order to open yourself up to the relationship you desire, you must first broaden your inner focus. Your energies have not been directed toward intentional interest in this aspect of life.

Indecision on where to devote your essential energies has led you to apply them to the more practical, and thus more predictable, elements of your world. You have had significant success in affairs of the material realm, but this has denied you the opportunity to exercise and develop your esthetic and esoteric senses.

By feeding the later, the two may form a marriage of balance, and relationships that satisfy both foci will unfold before you.   

Balance of Power begets Balance in Power,

Edson

Psychics

Edson