QUESTION: My name is Rachel White I was born on February 11th 1993 I just need to know... When will I find my soulmate?

ANSWER: I would like to know if you  live with your parents still?

QUESTION: I do still live with my parents, while commuting to college.

there is a reason why I asked that as it seem your family ties are standing in your way for your romantic choices. therefore it will be wise maybe to consider leave them out of  your personal life as first step (if you can do it) and also letting go of the past no matter how hurtful it might have been in your last experience. you are in a year that would be best dedicated to career moves then romance so I could not see a promise that you will meet your soul mate this year and its more likely that this will happen toward 2014 after your next birth date. until then as I said maybe it would be good to try and choose by your heart and not according to what will seem perfect to the rest of the world as they are not the one that will have to live with it. either way I suggest also that we check this again toward your next birth date then I might get more accurate info on the future potentials

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site