Psychics/Love At A Distance

Question
Hello Inbal,

My name is Irene, my birthday is June 7th, 1993! I am currently in a relationship with a man named Jonathan, his birthday is February 21, 1993 we have been together for almost a year and 4 months. I live in Canada and he lives in the United States, we are a long distance couple. My question to you tonight, is to know if this relationship is worth continuing, I am going to university in South Africa for a couple years, and I am certain this will test our relationship for better or worse. I guess I just need a little insight. Anything that you can tell me about this relationship or my future in this relationship in general.

Thank you for your time,
Irene.

Answer
this relationship are very good from a distance because johnatan do not know how to maintain long term loving relationship on daily base and like that he has his space and freedom most of the time , I doubt if from close distance it would work and specially if you have plan to take more distance , its best if both of you choose to stay good friends and not more then that until maybe in the future you can live together which I am afraid did not look like its going to happen any time sooner and in that case, you would like to have loving relationship with someone more real in presence.  

Psychics

Inbal