Psychics/Love Future

Question
Joyce Lee 03/20/1987 3pm Hong Kong
I am currently single, and interested in someone but it's complicated.
I want to know if I can find someone right (him or someone else) for me in the near future (3-6months?).
Thanks very much.

Answer
Hello Joyce Lee
Well if you wanted good clear insight due to its complication you could have written his info or any details you needed and had set to private...this is a free reading so for me to energetically look into complications takes up too much energy.
What I can say is I got this message:
The desire to speak from the heart can make for an honest exchange with another where you make it clear where you stand. Sometimes there is pressure to speak bluntly or without much feeling, creating conditions for an argument. The right words allow you to connect passionately with someone, and making time for play helps to turn the heat up.  You have lively eyes - dark brown or even a hint of lightness to it hair - big expressive eyes and cute smile which gives to a touch of goofiness and cuteness...your hair doesn't seem to feel short..so you have length to it...
Disturbing dreams are possible during this period, yet they can help you awaken to some very important truths. To the extent that you have misled others and yourself, circumstances likely make you acutely aware of any deceptions whether intentional or not. Bubbles can burst as certain illusions may no longer last due to the pressure. When you are free of distortion, you may experience a clear channel so that the messages you receive now may have a singular impact and open you up to new possibilities that you never knew existed. Hopefully I am not confusing you but this is the message I receive for you and so I have no choice but to type as I receive.
There is a person who can become special to you - I show crossing paths March 8 - 27 and 28th around that time...but as to you coming into contact will depend on you.  A silly hat you wear will make this person smile at you.  Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus or Capricorn are energies of the signs of the individual that are potential for you in the topic of romance and love. 2013 &
2014 show serious relationships...by 2018 or 2022 you are settled down and you show devotion to the person you choose.  
Many Blessings  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp