Psychics/Love life

Hi my name is Tami my DB is 6/30/66 I need to know if staying with my husband John BD 12/25/57 is what I should do or do you see me with someone else. I feel like I am at a cross roads in my life please help.

I cannot make the decision for you.

There's a need for you to pay attention to the minute trivial details in your life, take care of the small things and the horizon will look better. Take it as your responsibility to do what you promised to do in your wedding vows "I Tami, take you John, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life" responsibility to work together through rough patches, and forgive all hurts and start afresh.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there