Psychics/Love Question

Question
My name is Misty (dob 9/20/1878), and my question involves a man (Nick 1/28/1980) that I have loved for many years...in fact I have seen him in a few past lives. I have not told him how I feel, and sadly he has just asked another woman to marry him. I never liked her for him (beyond my own feelings for him, there is something off about her), and honestly have always thought we would end up together. Is there still hope for us to be together or should I give up on him? Thank you!

Answer
hI there misty

i do feel a great connection between you 2 . A connection of a realtionship that is meant to be
But i just feel that so many situations people and things have gotten in the way of your connection with this man
you have tryed to tell your self so many time to move on and move forwards but there is something with in your
heart and soul that just will not allow you to do so . that is because you and him have a spiritual connection
 I want you to cme to my website so we can chat live no cost to you i just believe talking one on one i can explain more

www.spiritualinsightadvice.com  
I hope to hear from you soon I want to explain what you have to do to fix this connection  

Psychics

michael