Psychics/A new relationship?

Question
I have recently broken up with my boyfriend,he cheated on me and I found out that he didn't truly love me.I am still very heart-broken,I feel like I will never be able to love another man,Will I ever find someone who will truly love me will there be a new satisfying relationship with someone else?
my DOB 12 MARCH 1985
city Abbottabad
country Pakistan

Answer
Hello Palwasha
The man in your path that will marry you will be of the sign Virgo.  You do not need to worry about looking for him - he will find you and ask you out.  You will be married by 2016 or so.  Whatever obstacles come forth have faith that by 2021 you will have a family setting.  
Characteristics to avoid: escapism, keeping bad company, negative moods
Colors to enhance love: earthy tones (like yellow-orange..)
Timing is very important in love matters. You and your future soul mate could be passing each other on the street every other day and you would not recognize each other – until the right time came. Marriage or committed relationships are not indicated here this year. That is because this year you need to tend to yourself and your finances.  You need to remove the depression of being heart-broken.  BUT you will date especially around or after June 25th.
This is the year to take it slow and have patience.  Love yourself - heal yourself and when the time is right this Virgo will cross your path.
Advise:  When you do meet him and go out on your first date make sure you conversate and ask him his likes and dislikes.  Also make sure you tell him you like how he looks - when he prepares for that date he will be trying his hardest to impress you and he will try very hard and it will hurt his feelings if you do not tell him you like how he looks.
Many Blesings and Good Luck!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp