Psychics/New relationship

My date of birth is 05/18/1994
I, Tiffany (female), just got into a relationship with Ken (male). I was wondering if this relationship is going to get really serious? (As in; lasting long, possibly more than going steady)Thank you!

Hi Tiffany
It does look to go into a long term serious relationship. The energy is strong and your a wise soul who can balance and keep love moving at such a good pace Ken will fall madly in love with you over time and will want nothing more then to remain in a strong commited relationship with you.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.