Psychics/Other half

My dob is 04/11/85.

What I have in mind, is my love life. I and single and wonder if you 'see' my other half in my near future. If so, then would it be someone that I already know or will soon be introduced to.

I see that you dont have a problem meeting men.  The problem or obstacle to overcome is what kind of man do you want to attract? Make a list of qualities you admire and require and stick to your guns.  Don't jump too quickly into a relationship so you will be available when that special person comes along.  I believe you haven't met him yet but will.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Yes you are correct, I have been meeting quite a few men since I have been single. Majority have been 'new' friends as I have expanded my social circle and been open to new experiences, but I remain very comfortable in the midst of them nonetheless.

Hence the question if 'the one' was amongst them.

It is great to be reminded that I should be available when the one comes as sometimes it can get quite lonely and I almost wish I was attached there and then.

I will probably start defining what I want in a guy.

p.s. One of my best experiences would be learning more about God, and I will be soon baptized this March.

Btw, might you see by any chance see myself settling down eventually with children?

Congratulations on your baptism.  Learning more about God and spirituality is a noble goal--dont be afraid to start small and make friends in the fellowship of believers to encourage you.  Yes, I think you will be settling down and having children within the next couple of years.

Jude the Christian Psychic

I cannot answer questions regarding long distance relationships. I can answer and provide guidance in matters of specific questions regarding love, career, business, pets, and to a lesser extent, sometimes I can channel messages or see images of loved ones on the other side. I do not answer specific questions regarding pregnancies, illnesses or missing items or persons. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS SUCH AS--"WHAT DAY, MONTH, YEAR WILL I GET MARRIED OR WHAT DAY MONTH YEAR WILL I FIND A JOB!! OR WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE A BABY? I AM NOT AN ASTROLOGER! I am simply a very intuitive person with lots of life experience guided by the Holy Spirit. This is what 'psychic' means to me.

Since i was a small, i have always known I had very strong intuition. I had a rather difficult childhood and my only life line was God and the Holy Spirit--this was encouraged by my grandmother. As I became older, I began to study life after death, metaphysics, and the paranormal to develop my gifts. One must be careful in opening the portals of the spirit world. Unknowingly, you can allow influences and spirits and demons in your world without your permission if you play with this. Therefore, it is my philosophy and profound belief that i now stand by is to study the Holy Bible and scripture, meditate on the Word of God, pray and meditate daily. This has brought me much peace that the metaphysical world and the New Age movement could not give me. There was always a very short period of satisfaction followed by emptiness. The difference I think is put love and truth in leaning 100% on God. AND GOD IS LOVE and HE LOVES YOU!! You will not find this in the New Age movement. I am a professional by day, with 20 years of experience working in a Fortune 500 company. If you do not get your response right away, please understand because I have a full-time job and kids and a family at home. Thank you for your trust and confidence in me. It's ok if you are not Christian--i am not a bigot so i will still answer your question gladly and welcome other cultures and faiths to do so. I do not push my beliefs on others but rather sometimes I may share the Good News or what I feel you need to hear. Sometimes people get mad when they dont hear what they want to hear but that's ok! These are free mini-readings--set your expectations accordingly. I try to provide a short, yet thoughtful and insightful response to each and every person.

Bachelor in Business, Master in Business Administration

My clients receive email readings only due to my job and also I am more skilled at written rather than verbal communications and readings anyway.