Psychics/PLEASE HELP ME

Question
THIS IS NOT PRIVATE. Hi my name is Andrea. My birthday is  June 19th 1991.  
Could you possibly give me some Direction. Life is Hectic, stressful and Frightening at times. I swear to you I will be more than happy with any kind answer. Don't hold back. Be completely honest. I'ma big girl. I can handle it. Thanks.

Answer
it is likely that you will have hard time go through relationship with others because you are very independent and smarter then others and having hard time expressing it with words to make them understand but beside sharpening your social skills I would definitely advise you not to fear being uniqe as you are and to explore your spiritual abilities because you are a very ancient soul in the world and any hard experience you are going through is ridding you of past live karma and developing spiritual abilities will teach you how to cope with it positively and ease up the stress. also try yoga it is the most good practice for you to refresh your oxygen body supply and calm bitter moments.  

Psychics

Inbal