Psychics/Please help? I would be so glad for your assistance!

Question
QUESTION: Have I ever met my soul mate?

Laura May 5 1992

Also (I'm not sure if you do this) what was I in past lives?

If you cannot answer my question please email me back letting me know why do I may adjust accordingly.

Thanks so much!

ANSWER: simply choose the question you wish to ask as I give only one answer here, and there are many soul mate we meet in our life but if meet your romantic one you dont ask about it you simply know.

QUESTION: Final question: what was I in my past life?

Answer
In your past life you have belonged to a nomad tribe which never had one place to stay at, this is also why in your present life you prefer to have safety and security and when you choose something you stick to it for long terms.
in your past life there were obstacles in your family life and it is possible they have made few mistakes of communication what made you in this life time a great communicator (as if you know how important it is to have it)
it is most likely that you were having trust issue which cause the end of your life in your past life or was murdered by some betreyal act , which cause you trust issue with others until this very day in this life.
work on your patience , try to not think all the time and activate your heart chakra and more then anything try to activate traveling and walking exercise because you have great ideas and they need someone to make them happen and it seem your progress is a bit slow considering what you have to do.  

Psychics

Inbal