Psychics/Pregnancy

Question
QUESTION: We are expecting this summer and I am wondering if you can tell me the genders.

Thanks!

My DOB  May 19, 1983
Husband DOB Dec 21,1983

Thanks very much!

ANSWER: please read my profile here again

QUESTION: I am sorry. I don't read anything stating that you don't answer pregnancy questions, just not to ask fertility questions. You answered others with similar questions.

Thanks anyways I guess!

Answer
please avoid asking fertility questions, if you plan on having kids which is very expensive plan I am sure you can afford purchasing reading about it from me. If you can afford that reading maybe its best if you don't plan for kids because this is way more expensive then my reading and it is for life time.
indeed fertility can be also about money success or creative but what I mean is actually pregnancy and since you are planing on having a baby I guess this apply to you too...

Psychics

Inbal