Psychics/Question???

Question
QUESTION: So I've been having issues with fertility this last year or so and my husband and I want so badly to have another child so our son is not an only child.  Do you see me becoming pregnant in the the next 3-6 months?? My DOB is 3/7/87 and hubby is 2/15/87 thank you so much!

ANSWER: actually numerology suggest you can have more then one child and maybe have potential for twins and timing wise maybe its best you try for it after your coming birth date and toward his at 2014 I would check if the tarot has to say anything else but I did not have your names to do that.

QUESTION: If you could do tarot my name is nicole and my hubby is bryan, thank you!!

Answer
there are chances for you to get pregnant and having a baby boy around July August and have him born around March April next year. the tarot did suggest that you should apply for medical help for it and that there will be a treatment that can help you getting pregnant.  

Psychics

Inbal