Psychics/Question

Question
I was born December 12th, 1991 in  Aberdeen, Washington in the United states. My boyfriend was born on September 28th, 1990 in Silverton, Oregon.

Do you see me and my boyfriend's relationship lasting long?

Answer
Hello Susan:
Your energy between the both of you the words "Secret Love" comes out between the both of you.  Deep feelings can be brought out between the both of you BUT you both have the knack for detachment as well.  Honestly - your relationship of the pass was in friendship - that is the best energy between the both of you.  Emotions are intense often manifesting in an explosive and frightening manner.  The relationship carries secret known only to its partners and rarely discussed ...
Advise: Lower expectations.  Take things as they come.  Happiness may be closer than you think.  Examine what lies behind your dissatisfaction.

So the length of your relationship depends on you...I can tell you YES and then you decide NO...I can tell you NO and you can then choose to say you will use your free will to make last long as possible...So your question remains upon you -  
There will come two females in his path one of the sign of Aries - the other of the sign of Aquarius...and for you the sign of a Gemini.  And the energy I get is that eventually it is you who will choose to move on.....
Many blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp