My birthday is December 12th 1991

What is the most important thing that I should be focusing on right now or that I should know right now?"

Dear Susan,

Know that you know more than you believe, but less than you would wish. You are on the cusp of beginning to realize your own inner strength, passion and purpose. Remember those in whose footsteps you may follow, but do not relegate yourself to their mistakes. Let your missteps be yours alone. This is the glorious privilege of youth. Neither ignore the guidance they provide, more so in deed than in word.

Rejoice in your folly as eagerly as in your triumph,

As an intuitive psychic, I employ my gifts primarily without physical aids. I do use Tarot or a speculum when the situation requires. I may also channel information through dreams. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I provide insight into influences and circumstances that affect the situations with which you are concerned. I do not answer absolute questions. For example: if asked “Will my Ex come back?”, I will not answer “Yes” or “No”. I will provide you with descriptions of people, events, issues, challenges and opportunities that are influencing you both. I may also recommend ways to address these factors. As your destiny is determined by both fate and choice, the future is not absolute. I do need from you a description of the issue. I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. Although trained in mediumship, I am not a practicing medium. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek; Regional Tarot Practitioners Association

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every reading confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).