Psychics/Reaching My Beloved Grandmother !

Question
Greetings !
Perhaps you can kindly assist.
I was very close to my Grandmother who I miss terribly....she was always filled with positive advice and great hopes for my future which sadly failed to materialize.
I would very much like to be able to reach her once again.
How can I go about it ?
PS : Do I need to provide you with additional information -- If so, I would need to do this IN PRIVATE.
Thanks !

Answer
Hello Robert,
Thank you for contacting me and please accept my sincere apologies for this delayed reply. The last two days has had me battling with my internet connection that has become unstable – one of the drawbacks of living in Asia, it’s difficult to rely on communication technology – it’s all here but it’s not always reliable!

Anyway, sorry you have lost your grandmother. I lost the last of my grandparents just before Christmas (my mum’s mum) so I freshly know how you feel. You can reach your grandmother again and I can guide you how to do that (I’m just finishing writing a book about how to it), but dealing with someone like this directly means we can get straight to the point.
The only thing I would say is please let me explain a little about how this works. It’s not necessary or even desirable to know the nuts and bolts but it does help contextualize what it is you wish to do – gives it a kind of solid base, some sense if you like.

There are two realities – a physical one and a non physical one. We physical beings come from the non-physical reality and return to it (what we humans call the moments of conception and death). Non –physical is pure, individual, conscious, intelligent thought – eternal too. That is what everything, in its essence and origin is – no exceptions. From our non-physical perspective, we choose (please note it is a choice) to express ourselves in a physical form (this one happens to be cellular) and in a specific time/space reality (this one happens to be three dimensional). The greater part of who we are as individuals actually remains in non-physical. We humans get quickly disconnected from this understanding – the animals on our planet largely do not – which is why they get on with life with no care or fuss about dying or being eaten or being in danger. We, on the other, have developed a mountain of disconnected thought and feeling around life and death and, well meaning beings though we are, diligently pass it on to coming generations. Despite the big drama we have built up around life and death, there are people, all over the planet, who have experiences that remind them and lead them to understand that there is more, so much more, to reality than the physical things we see around us. To contact your grandmother, you just have to adjust your focus to the non-physical world where she is. It’s a bit like tuning your radio into a certain frequency so you can hear what you want to hear correctly and clearly. You don’t need a radio to do this – you just need your mind (the most powerful thing in the universe). So the advice below is about getting you to tune your mind to where you can receive your grandmother – think of her like a frequency that you have to tune into and to do that you have to block out all background disturbance. It’s a process and you need to take 15 minutes (15 is enough) each day you can to do the following;

1)   Find 15 minutes when you can be completely alone and completely quiet.
2)   Get in a really comfortable and still position – but not so comfortable that you fall asleep (which is what happens to me!)
3)   Now the tricky part. You have to more and less stop thought. This you may have to practice and some days it’s easier than others. You need to settle your mind so that you are conscious but disengaged as much as possible from the physical world around you. As daft as it sounds, you kind of have to think about nothing. If you really struggle then try focusing exclusively on your breathing blocking everything else out. As you do this your mind frequency raises and you draw closer to non-physical thought and are able to receive it.
4)   Once you feel you have reached this place  - and you will know because it will feel intensely satisfying and good, then, in your mind, talk to your grandmother – say anything – she knows who you are, she knows you are there, you don’t have to call or summon her. You will receive communication back into your mind, your mind will interpret it for you in split seconds so that you can understand it (we are limited by 3 dimensional thought so everything we receive has to be formatted to make sense to us). All you have to do is relax and enjoy and note the wonderful feeling you have so that you have a benchmark to aim towards whenever you wish to contact your grandmother.

I expect you are wondering how you can know if what you get in your mind is real and not just you playing mind games with yourself. The litmus test here is how you feel. If it’s real, you will feel an intense sense of well-being – a buzz that kind of lovingly ripples through your body – basically it will feel like moments of bliss. This buzz will stay with you for a period of time after this experience until your mind again becomes focused exclusively on the physical things around you – which is just as it should be.

Be patient, some days it may not work. When you have a rotten day then the frequency jump that you have to make to tune it will be much further and harder to reach than when you are having a good day and you are kind of buzzing around firing on all cylinders. This is only the tip of the iceberg but I hope you are getting a good sense of how this works and fits together.
I hope this has gone a good distance in answering your question. Again, I’m so sorry to take so long to reply, I’ve signed away on holiday on all experts until I can see the connection is stable again, it’s not nice to keep people waiting. If you feel I can help you further than please get back in contact with me. Please also accept my very best wishes, Roy Pierce

Psychics

Roy Pierce