Psychics/Relationship

Question
Carly April 2, 1972 California
Shawn may 11, 1970 Ohio

Are Shawn and I ever going to get back together? When? If not, when can I expect to be in a stable relationship? Ii really feel a deep connection with him & can't imagine being with anyone else

Answer
Dear Carly,

Your heart has been broken. You are a warm and accepting person, which carries with it an expectation that those you let in will repay you in kind.

Sadly, I do not see this relationship returning. He is on a very different path.  His life is focused on material success, which he will achieve. He has given up other aspects of his life so that he may devote himself to this new direction. This will be a struggle for him, and it will not be without regret for things sacrificed. In the end, he will (to his weal or woe) find the person who shares these ambitions.

The dissolution of this relationship will not be easy for you. It will take some time to heal, but as you do, your energies will gather and move you forward. Initially, the joy you had sought with him will elude you, and you will be brought to the point of having to make an intuitive decision. Beyond that decision is someone waiting to enter your life. He is already master of himself and his mind, and will be everything you never knew you always longed for.

Healing and Strength,

Edson

Psychics

Edson