Psychics/Relationship (Forgot info)

My name is Daphne, born on February the 25th, 1996
His name is Stephen, born on January the 23th, 1990

I have been with my boyfriend for a couple of weeks, but I officially met him in November/December and started to feel affectionate to him only a couple of days after getting to know him. We met online, but did end up meeting in real life, where we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. He lives in England and I in Denmark. Suffice it to say, the language barrier and the distance, not to mention our age difference and how seperately we are financially... It can be quite problematic, yet I just feel like being with him is the easiest thing in the world. I have never been so irrevocably and sporadically in love with someone as I am with him.
Now there's no telling what we are getting out of the relationship as of right now or even if it is gonna make it past the summer, but what I would really like to know, is if you could tell me, please, if we are gonna be in each others future for a long time? Are we still gonna be together 2 years from now? Or even 5? Please, if you have any details, I would love to hear it. Thank you.

the numerology suggest that the only way you are doing fine with each other is because there is that huge distance between of you and that if you try to live together it will not work for the long run , maybe that is why you feel good with him he is so far it can never fail. I am sorry but I suggest to let go of being in each other future because according to the tarot it is not going to last.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site