Psychics/Studies and Love/soulmate

Question
Dear Eclipse

Good morning, I am Hasith born 30/01/1980 at 16.57 pm India. I have been having lots of setbacks in the past couple of years in both career and love, I have applied for higher studies including scholarships and am really worried about it. I was wondering what you see for me. Thank you.

Best Regards, Hasith

Answer
Hello Hasith -
Colours that promote love, romance and social harmony: gold, orange
Colour that promotes earning power: aqua
Someone of the sign of Scorpio will assist you in your career.  Love will be with a Libra or Gemini and Leo (so you have the energy of three chances in love)   For you to succeed make sure what you are doing is what you truly desire - make sure it is something that can have you constantly creative and not get bored.  Your intuition on your career and finance is the key to your success.  Career is challenging now. Success comes through sheer merit and for no other reason. Also, two eclipses in this house indicate career changes in the year ahead....which is why I tell you to make sure it is what you truly want for if not I see you changing paths.

Your paths of greatest fulfilment this year will be career; fun, children and creativity (until June 27); and health and work (from June 27).

Message from the Angel Celeste:
Yes, it is time for a move. I am working with your other angels to keep your spirit and energy high during this move. Although it may seem as if moving requires a lot of effort, when you work with me and the other angels, it can actually be a time of great joy. I will help you to find a new location, and then I will assist you with the necessary details. I will also help your other family members to adjust to the move. Just ask!"

"All I request is your trust. Trust that God and the angels are capable of finding just the right place for you. If you decide on one certain place and it doesn't work out, it is because we are bringing you something that's even better. Expect miracles to occur that allow you to afford this change. Stay positive, and don't buy into illusions or scarcity thinking. We will smooth the way, and we will also help you meet new people who can illuminate your path."
you show to either be in a serious relationship or even marriage by the year 2018.
Many Blessings and Good luck.  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp